When I started looking around at essential oils and moisturisers, lotions etc, I discovered that I can create a lotion to suit my needs, adding the essential oils that work for me.
This weekend I am going to try this recipe. I will let you know how it goes.
Frankincense and Myrrh Lotion (Thank you Dr Axe)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup bees wax
1/4 cup Shea butter
2 tbsp Vitamin E
20 drops frankincense essential oil
20 drops myrrh essential oil
BPA free plastic lotion dispenser bottles
- Put olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and Shea butter in glass bowl then place that bowl in saucepan with water.
- Heat stove to medium and mix ingredients together
- Once mixed put in refrigerator for an hour until solid
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy. Then add essential oils and vitamin E and mix
- Fill container and store in cool place.
REMEMBER, for the best results, buy the most natural and organic ingredients possible
Peace and harmony to all